Special Issue in Extraction and Evaluation of Knowledge Entities from Scientific Documents
Accepted submissions at 3rd Workshop on Extraction and Evaluation of Knowledge Entities from Scientific Documents (EEKE2022) at
the JCDL2022 will be invited to submit extended papers to our
special issue in Scientometrics .
We also welcome new submission which is not submitted to EEKE2022.
The open call for papers can be visite via Scientometrics.
Please note that :
- If you paper was accepted by eeke2022, at least 30% new work is required to be added to your paper – e.g., a literature review section is usually required for a journal submission, and improved methods and solid validation measurements could be a bonus.
- If you paper was accepted by eeke2022, please acknowledge the early version of your paper presented in the EEKE2022 workshop in the Acknowledgements.
- A review process following review instruction of Scientometrics will be applied, and we do not guarantee the acceptance of your paper.
Submission Details and Deadlines
- January 31, 2023: All submissions due
- 1st round of reviews
- March 15, 2023: Referees' reports with decision (accept, minor/major modifications, reject) sent to authors
- May 15, 2023: Revised manuscripts due
- 2nd round of reviews
- July 15, 2023: Referees' 2nd reports with decision (accept, minor/major modifications, reject) sent to authors
- September 15, 2023: Revised manuscripts due
- Online publication with citable DOI in Early View: 3-4 weeks upon acceptance
- Publication in the Special Issue of Scientometrics: Winter 2023
Chengzhi Zhang, Philipp Mayr, Wei Lu and Yi Zhang